Accessibility Statement for Lung Cancer Foundation of America
This is an accessibility statement from Lung Cancer Foundation of America.
Measures to support accessibility
Lung Cancer Foundation of America takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Lung Cancer Foundation of America:
- Require our website to be designed and built to WCAG 2.1 AA standards.
- Create a plan to add transcripts for all of our videos.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Lung Cancer Foundation of America is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Lung Cancer Foundation of America. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Lung Cancer Foundation of America:
- Phone: 323.741.4713
- E-mail: LCFA@LCFAmerica.org
- Postal Address: PO Box 200989 Dallas, TX 75320-0989
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lungcancerfoundation
X (Twitter): https://twitter.com/LCFAmerica
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Lung Cancer Foundation of America is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- This website is expected to work with the vast majority of modern web browsers, screen readers, operating systems, and devices of varying screen sizes.
Lung Cancer Foundation of America is not compatible with:
- Browsers, operating systems, or devices older than 3 major versions.
Accessibility of Lung Cancer Foundation of America relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Lung Cancer Foundation of America , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Lung Cancer Foundation of America:
- Videos: Our videos may not have text transcripts available because We created these videos over a number of years when accessibility was not on the radar.. We are working on adding transcripts to the videos over time.. Please contact us if you need to access a video, but cannot..
- H Tag Ordering: H tags may not always appear in the correct order because Because of the modular and flexible way the website is built, it’s possible for site editors to put H tags in the wrong order.. We train site editors on the correct way to do this.. If you find a page with this problem, please let us know..
Lung Cancer Foundation of America assessed the accessibility of Lung Cancer Foundation of America by the following approaches:
- The web development firm conducted a formal quality assurance process and designed and built the site to best practices for accessibility.
This statement was created on 20 October 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.