Learn about CBD oil, THC, and Marijuana and their uses for lung cancer patients through this discussion between Dr. Ross Camidge of the University of Colorado Medical Center and Matt Arensdorf, lung cancer patient and advocate:
- Learn the basics about the differences between THC and CBD and how that relates to marijuana.
- Can CBD oil be used to help lung cancer patients?
- What can CBD be used for?
- Is CBD a treatment for lung cancer?
- Can CBD help relieve pain associated with lung cancer?
- How can I get CBD – do I need a prescription?
- Where can I get a CBD product?
- What type of product is best – edibles? Oils? Something smoked?
As is true when taking anything along with prescribed medications, be sure to talk to your doctor before taking CBD in any form.
Hope With Answers Video Series: CBD and Lung Cancer
The Hope With Answers℠ Intro video series discusses the use of CBD oil for lung cancer. Dr. Ross Camidge of the University of Colorado Medical Center and Matt Arensdorff, lung cancer patient advocate. provides basic information for those newly diagnosed with lung cancer. Start your journey of understanding and learn more about the importance of detecting lung cancer early and methods for detection and treatment.
More detailed information is shared in this intermediate video from Hope with Answers, providing more details for those who need a deeper knowledge about issues surrounding lung cancer. In this video, Dr. Ross Camidge along with patient and advocate Matt Aresndorf dig a little deeper answering questions like “Can CBD oil be used to help lung cancer patients?” and “What can it be used for?”